Monday, January 19, 2009

Jay-Z: My President is Black (Live Remix)


Jay-Z My President is black Remix LIVE 1-18-09 from benjamin Johnson on Vimeo.

I had to post this. Jay's verse is insane:

my President is black, in fact, he's half white
so even in a racist's mind, he's half right
so if you got a racist mind, it's all right
my president is black but his house is all White
Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther could walk
Martin Luther walked so Barack Obama could run
Barack Obama ran so all the children could fly
so I'ma spread my wings, you can meet me in the sky
already got my own clothes, already got my own shoes
I was hot before Barack, imagine what I'm gon' do
hey Miss America, hey pretty ladyyyy
red, white and blue flag - wave for me babyyy
never thought I'd say this shit, baby I'm good
you can keep your puss', I don't want NO MORE BUSH
no more war, no more Iraq
no more white lies, my president is black

I need this CDQ, NOWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment